— Triathlon —

Norseman 2014 - Accommodation up for grabs

Hello All

I was unfortunately unsuccessful in my Norseman entry this year so have a holiday house (sleeping 6) for the week before the race which is up for grabs. Message me if you are interested!! It's in the centre of Eidfjord and total cost is 1240 EUROS for 8 nights.

Many thanks

Anna

Triathlon EDF Alpe d'Huez

The 9th Triathlon EDF Alpe d'Huez is happening from July 27th to July 31st, 2014. They offer a duathlon, short distance triathlon, and long distance triathlon. Below is a recent trailer they put together showcasing some highlights from previous years racing. If you're looking for a European summer vacation, this may be a good reason to make it an active one.

Beckham Going to Kona? Hmmm.

What do you guys think about this? Beckham apparently training with buddy Gordon Ramsay and wants to do Kona next year? Nothing official that I've seen.
http://www.tv3.ie/entertainment_article.php?locID=1.803.810&article=116679

Newbee strugling with cycling

Hi everyone,

So I'm pretty new to this whole tri scene. I started with a 3:9:3 a year ago, and completed a HalfIM in December 2012 which I absolutely loved!

My strength is swimming, and through training my running (which I used to despise) has come along leaps and bounds (literally!) and it's now one of my most loved parts of training. My cycling however, is terrible!!!

Cadence Cycling Foundation: Donations

Hello fellow cyclists! Please help support the Cadence Cycling Foundation (CCF) by donating your old cycling gear and equipment! The Cadence Cycling Foundation is a nonprofit youth development organization that uses competitive cycling as a means to connect with underserved youth, ages 9-18, and help them grow into healthy, happy, and responsible adults by increasing physical fitness and well-being, building life skills, and developing post high school education goals. CCF’s programs are successful because of in-kind donations from our generous supporters.

Race Report - 2012 Bintan Triathlon - Olympic Distance

So this is going to be my first attempt at a race report. The reason for my writing it is two-fold; the first being surprisingly little information online by way of reports and blogs for this particular race; the second being a promise I made to one of the race organizers that I would do it - and the reason that I promised her that is because I really feel the race is worthy of as much praise and adulation it can get. So here goes – my report for the 2012 Bintan Olympic Distance Triathlon held March 26th, 2011.

My Ironman Story - 2011 Ford Ironman Race Recap

The age old question of bike size

Ok guys I'm going to hit you with some numbers. I have the chance to get a great deal on a revenio and I have a question about the sizing. I participate in triathlons 90% of the time and do long road rides the other 10% (keep in mind that I have an old beat-up road bike that I could still use as a road bike) . In a perfect world this bike would do both with minimal modifications. I'm just not sure if I should go for the 56 size or the 54 size. It seems as if the 56 is perfect road bike but long for a TT bike and the 54 would be good for a TT bike but small for a road bike.

For Sale: Griffen Dave Scott Signature Classic B4C Triathlon Bike Frame

Hi Everyone,

For sale I have a Griffen Dave Scott Signature B4C Road/Tri Bike Frame:

This is a BRAND NEW Griffen frame that is very rare and hard to find.

The signature from Six-Time Ironman Triathlon World Champion Dave Scott adorns this lovely bike frame. The frame was designed especially by Dan Rock Design for Griffen Bicycles.

You know you are a Triathlete when...

Fill them in and let's see what we all come up with. Click below and post please.
http://roadtoironmandaddy.blogspot.com/search/label/ironman

Pages

? Top