The First Wave is simply the best wetsuit in the world and we challenge it against any other more expensive brands to the test. Our high-end suit is lined with 4-way stretch Nylon Lycra® to minimize chafing. All seams are glued and blind-stitched, making them stronger than the rubber itself. All 2008 wetsuit models feature sleek new graphics and are sold as separates for a more customized fit.
- Stretchy 5mm thickness to the hips floats the legs and hips more than any other wetsuit.
- 3mm Bib straps go over the trapezius (base of neck), so no limited reach, no tired shoulders, and faster swim times.
- Yamamoto #39 Super Composite Skin rubber makes the First Wave the warmest, fastest, most durable, flexible, and buoyant, and the most comfortable wetsuit in the world today.
- Chlorine Resistant treatment.
- NEW FOR 2008: Eliptical leg openings for faster and easier removal, longer seam tape for self-customizing leg length, and lower profile Bibjohn straps with soft Lycra trim.