The calendar view is great, and shows daily totals, however I was wondering if it could show at the end of each week, a weekly total?
I'd also love to see that! The one complaint I have about the training log is that to keep weekly comparisons I actually end up using a separate spreadsheet, which is just another place to have to remember to update.
i always click over to the shared view of my totals where I get to see the weekly totals as a bar graph, but it would be nice to be able to compile those within my access area of the log
Ok I'll try adding a some weekly totals this weekend.
There have been a couple of requests to put it in the calendar. So I will likely start with that.
Recall there are two plots which will show your weekly totals graphically.
1) The total hours per week plot
2) The weekly distance plot for a particular sport.
Kylie, what sorts of comparisons are you doing in the other spreadsheet?
Yeah, I just like a text version. I'm not a big pictures fan for the training stats and rarely use the graphs. My spreadsheet keeps:
(1) the totals for the week of biking, running, and swimming (each gets hours and distances in the default unit for the sport)
(2) the week's hour total (which adds the other 3 plus any other sports that I don't keep separate totals for on a weekly basis like mtn biking)
(3) notes to indicate where that other time came from in a word or 2
So sorta like what is after the calandar now, but with weekly breakdowns.
Or if not on the calandar view, I'd like (perhaps even more) in the "View Entries" area a way to view entries in groupings... Like "show monthly totals" "show weekly totals" etc. Where you'd specify a time range, like the last 4 months, and the display would include not only totals of all the info, but totals broken up by week (based on what week day you have set as starting your week). If that makes sense :)
Yeah i'm the same. While I do use the Graphical view, it's hard to get the exact Monthly Hours/Minutes split. Text is much less up for interpretation!