Triathlon shops in Portland / Oregon

Pin it

Home Triathlon Forum Triathlon Discussions Trifuel T-Shirts, Hoodies, Headsweats Triathlon Gear Triathlon shops in Portland / Oregon

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Iron Dan Iron Dan 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    honguito
    Participant

Dear triathletes !
    I am off for a two week holiday to Oregon and I would like to know if there are any triathlon – shops that you can recommend in the Portland area.
    I will also participate in the Blue Lake Olympic Triathlon on Sunday, June 15th.
    Will anyone of you be there ?
    Thanks in advance for your help
    Gunter

jerallen
    Participant

There are a few shops: athletes lounge, gateway cycles, cyclepath. I will be at blue lake 3rd year in a row.

Ironmom
    Participant

I’ve used Gateway cycles many times and have been very happy with them! I bought my bike and wetsuit up there from them and they have terrific service. They’re also on the East end of town, closer to Blue Lake. I won’t be at Blue Lake this year, but it’s a terrific race, have fun!

Iron Dan
    Participant

I’ve used athletes lounge a few times and have had no complaints. The Blue Lake race is a great race. I may or may not be there depending on what race I decide to do this year, I am debating between two right on that weekend.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Triathlon Gear’ is closed to new topics and replies.