Triathlon Olympics

Home Triathlon Forum Triathlon Discussions Triathlon Olympics

This topic contains 18 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of jonovision_man jonovision_man 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Donna
    Participant

Does anyone know when/which channel the Olympics will be on TV or on the internet? I’m having a hard time with the search engine on nbc.com

whiplash614
    Participant

The Basic Cable version of NBC btw…

whiplash614
    Participant

The women are on at 12:45 AM Monday Morning on NBC, and the Men are on at 12:45 AM Tuesday Morning. There might be replays though…

whiplash614
    Participant

My mistake – its actually on the NBC online at 12:45 AM, but is going to be replayed in prime time in the evening on NBC basic cable.

UFTriGator
    Participant

The TV version is going to be a 1.5 hr highlight show that shares time with several other sports, so the coverage will be bouncing back and forth. I’ll try to watch online: nbcolympics.com

Donna
    Participant

Yeah, I guess watching it online would be the best idea since I don’t have a tv and I’d have to go to a sports bar. 12:45 in what time zone? I’m in MST

SpeedDemon07
    Participant

Checkout the schedule for the Olympics at cnnsi.com…it will give you every sport and when it will be on….or go online and watch it….but there is a schedule online

TriSooner
    Participant
    ChunkyB
    Participant

It looks like the men’s triathlon is going to air on the 19th at 10:00 am Mountain Time (Noon eastern). I couldn’t find the women’s triathlon on there, but I probably just missed it.

SpeedDemon07
    Participant

one day before, the 17th

olivestri
    Participant

i was watching some of this triathlon olympics on my fancy work internet. and what a beautiful location – even if it is a dam. the tv (internet) coverage is pretty refined as well, nice shot of a waterbird flying over the swimmers.

anyway – i see we’ve narrowed down when it is to be broadcast in a highlights show but i don’t see it listed. has anyone seen it on their local teevee listings?

i could tivo it if i knew which one to tivo.

olivestri
    Participant

oh – and what’s with all the beach volleyball??

olivestri
    Participant

nevermind – i found it. it is on USA – Channel 105 where I come from. on right now. men same time tomorrow.

Tamara
    Participant

I actually watched it live online last night. The clarity of the video was amazing, compared to Ironman video for example.

I was rooting for Laura the whole way. So sorry she missed a spot on the podium!

pshea15
    Participant
    olivestri wrote:
    oh – and what’s with all the beach volleyball??

I think it boils down to attractive women in bikinis.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.