FS: My Felt S22

Pin it

Home Triathlon Forum Triathlon Discussions FS: My Felt S22

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of tica chica tica chica 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    CadenceGuy
    Participant

With my season gone due to an Achilles Tendon injury, and my planning on purchasing a new bike this winter anyways, I found it only fitting to offer mine to the general public. I realize this isnt the prime time of year for bike purchasing as many people are already in the peak of their trianing on his/her own current model..but anyways.

-2007 Felt S22 (Black w/ Yellow graphics)
    Aluminum Frame with Carbon Seatpost, Fork, and Chainstays.
    -Dura-Ace Rear Derailleur w/ 105 Front Derailleur (stock build)
    -Dura-Ace Chain and Cassette (23×11)
    -FSA SLK Carbon Crank (52/39, 172.5mm)
    -Oval Concept Aero Bars (Ovalconcepts.com)
    A901 Laminar Carbon Aero Base Bar
    A900 Carbon Single Bend Extensions
    Black Brake Levers
    -Jagwire Bar Con 2.0 Shifter Mounts (Jagwireusa.com)
    Gold
    -Saddle is an ISM Adamo Racing series saddle (black)
    -Wheels are stock with Continental Gatorskin tires on them.
    -Pedals included are Look Keo Classics and Ill throw in the Giro Advantage 2 for fun.

There is enough steer tube left to raise the bars a good amount and the bike overall is in great condition. The only thing it lacks is a computer and a current owner to ride it.

Im asking $1600 and Ill cover the packing and the shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states. If your interested send me a PM and Ill send some pictures to you.

Happy Training!

jtrimom
    Participant

what size is it?

CadenceGuy
    Participant

Wow, my bad, it is a 56cm.

Fatty
    Participant

Since I have no understanding what bike size is my size, how tall are you cadence?

CadenceGuy
    Participant

Hey ‘Fatty’, I am 5’10″

xc800runner
    Participant

So you’re not going to Evergreen next weekend? I’m hoping 3rd time’s a charm for making it through the week of that race without bleeding.

CadenceGuy
    Participant
    xc800runner wrote:
    So you’re not going to Evergreen next weekend? I’m hoping 3rd time’s a charm for making it through the week of that race without bleeding.

Nope, I am out on all running/biking till Novemberish, maybe sooner, maybe a little later. Goodluck on the no bleeding thing, hopfully they re-routed the re-route from last year so you can go south from the lake instead of north over the fresh (as of last year) rock chip stuff.

tica chica
    Participant

Cadence Guy, My boyfriend may be interested in your Felt. Can you email all the information to: production@ticaproductions.com. Thank you very much!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.