Gorgeous bike - barely used - like new condition! Purchased new in late 2009. Bike is just over 2 years old. Asking $1650.
Bike fits anyone 5'8"-5"11" tall. Photos can be viewed here at Picassa http://tinyurl.com/cy97er4
Used only for racing in 2010 and 2011 - total of less than 1000 kilometers. Very well maintained by local bike shops.
* Full carbon frame
* add-on extension to the steerer tube (easy to remove if you don't want it that high)
* Easton Vista SL wheelset, 30mm aero section rims, 20/24H, Easton precision sealed cartridge bearing hubs, stainless double-butted spokes
* Brand new Vittoria Rubino Pro Tech tires
* Shimano 105 groupset
* Bontrager Race Lite aerobars
* Saddle upgraded to Selle SMP TRK
* Will also include a bonus barely used Profile Design Aero Drink hydration system and mounting brackets
**Pedals not included**
Xenith T1 features full carbon fiber construction using NACA guidelines for aero profiles, San Diego Low-Speed Wnd Tunnel tested, with the rear brake tucked under the chain stay for a cleaner air flow; internal cables for smooth, clean aero lines: a wheel cut-out in the seat tube to shield the rear wheel from the wind; and an aero- clean seat post/seat tube juncture with aero seat stays.
Original purchase price $2824. Great deal for a barely used bike.
Also for sale - Rhus carbon race wheels (posted separately with details). $800 - includes brand new Wheelbuilder covers - never used. Photos at this Picassa link http://tinyurl.com/7vr38zc
Wheels can be sold with bike or separately. I'm in Ottawa, Canada