17 posts / 0 new
Last post
gfd
gfd's picture
Chessyman RR

RR on my blog. It was a great day.

cayman's picture
Great race report, knew you

Great race report, knew you were going to have a great day. Way to stay focused while working thru the obstacles to achieve your goal.

Nice job, Ironman!

Ironmom's picture
WOW, congrats on such a

WOW, congrats on such a well-executed race. Proof that it takes more than just physical strength but a mental stronghold over your strategy, expectations, and making your goal. Terrific IM time too!!!!

TriSooner's picture
So that guy you met on the

So that guy you met on the run with the M-dot tattoo? Chessyman was his first? I don't know . . . And a 4:15 marathon is pretty stout.

gfd
gfd's picture
TriSooner wrote:So that guy

[quote=TriSooner]So that guy you met on the run with the M-dot tattoo? Chessyman was his first? I don't know . . . And a 4:15 marathon is pretty stout. [/quote]

Kind of crazy to get the tat before the accomplishment. To each their own I guess.

kevinb421's picture
gfd wrote:TriSooner wrote:So

[quote=gfd][quote=TriSooner]So that guy you met on the run with the M-dot tattoo? Chessyman was his first? I don't know . . . And a 4:15 marathon is pretty stout. [/quote]

Kind of crazy to get the tat before the accomplishment. To each their own I guess.[/quote]

Whenever someone comes into my store to buy a sticker (13.1, 26.2, 70.3, 140.6) I always jokingly ask them to provide their finishers medal or a time print out. You would be amazed at the people who say that they are not doing the race until next weekend or sometime in the future. Sigh. just sigh.

derek5's picture
Great job! I would expect

Great job! I would expect nothing less from you. I loved the report

catwood's picture
Way to go!

Way to go!

Clint-murphy's picture
Very impressed and happy for

Very impressed and happy for you!

Glad to hear your father's doing better and was at the finish line.

KitKat's picture
"Reaching my potential and

"Reaching my potential and making my dream a reality." - priceless. Great job!

mwconstruct1972 (not verified)
mwconstruct1972's picture
Congrats. Good job getting

Congrats. Good job getting that core point out of the way before that other little thing you did the rest of the day.

Glad to here your father was at the race. I hope I make it to 140.6 while there is still time for my dad to make it.

gfd
gfd's picture
Thank you everyone. Thank

Thank you everyone. Thank you for the well-wishes for my father. I really appreciate that. He is feeling better than he has in years. Losing 20 lbs. helps a lot.

Joe_H's picture
another great race and

another great race and report thanks GFD

robtrys's picture
That's pretty inspirational.

That's pretty inspirational. Recovering from dizzy spells, and still finishing under 12.... impressive. Nice work!

prendergi's picture
Fantastic...truly inspiring!

Fantastic...truly inspiring!

jtrimom's picture
Awesome report, Garen! You

Awesome report, Garen! You are an inspiration for people here on trifuel, your students, and your family! You have an amazing attitude for reaching your goals. Well done!

maggiemeans's picture
Thanks for the good

Thanks for the good read!
Makes me wonder if i can do it... some time...... in the long away future....

? Top