— Forum Discussions —

1 day till I can call myself a triathlete!

Can't wait! :)

Enjoy it! :)

awesome, have fun!

Projects: Trifuel.com, BASE Performance

Have a great race!

As Ron Burgandy says, "Drink it in, it always goes down smooth." Enjoy yourself tomorrow!

Well...actually, you have to finish first!;)
Best of luck and send a race report...

Way to think positive. ;)

Good luck dollfin! Enjoy it, and welcome the full addiction with open arms.

So are you a triathlete yet?

how'd it go?!?!? still alive? :)

haha...Yep I'm a triathlete! That has got to be the coolest thing I've ever done. I was actually a little bit bummed that it was over. Def hooked now! Where do you guys go to search for races. I'm on the FIRM website right now looking for more!

Congrats!!

trifind.com or you can look here on trifuel as there are races listed in the events section.

Hey! Congrats dollfin!
Need a race report though....
+1 on the trifind

Congrats on your first tri! Mine's a week away and I'm starting to get a bit anxious.

Don't worry as soon as you get to the race site it will change to excitement! Now I feel like a train hit me, but right afterwards....that was the sweetest high ever.

Good job; what Sprint did you do?

Sudbury , just noticed you did the Webster one last year. How was it? What is the course like? Trying to decide if I want to sign up for it.

[quote=dollfin04]Sudbury , just noticed you did the Webster one last year. How was it? What is the course like? Trying to decide if I want to sign up for it. [/quote]

yeah, you're hooked

Yeah :)

Great job!! There is no turning back now!

sorry, i didn't notice what distance you did? i have my first tri in two weeks, it's a sprint.
good jon on getting one under your belt.

Kind of a mini sprint...

400 yard (1/4 mile) swim
7 mile bike
2.3 mile run

Good Luck with your race! I really enjoyed mine!

congrats...sounds like you're hooked! :)

? Top